Kd & Alice are live now!! ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kd & Alice are live now!! ❤️
Originally posted by: Transference
Second that. The double suicide was stupid, hideous and absolutely left a bad taste in my mouth. The way they treat suicides is appalling.
So the thing is, they have been making a mockery of suicide from the very beginning We really shouldn't have been surprised 😔
- Maami plans a fake suicide for Anita and her parents to get Gaumbi to agree for the marriage
- Maama takes a knife to his throat to get Suman convinced for Raavi's marriage
- Raavi's truck adventure, at its base, was a suicide drama. If you look at the scene after that, Shiva is extremely disturbed.
Originally posted by: Raingoddess
Sai Ketan Rao is nine days younger than me. Ever since I saw that, I stopped looking up celebs and their ages 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It is only 9 days, but I get that disappointing feeling 🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I’ll aim for something more attainable 🤣🤣 Tu rakh le, it’s more fun this way 🤣🤣🤣 I love you ❤️
I love you too meri jaan 🤗
Originally posted by: Raingoddess
Sai Ketan Rao is nine days younger than me. Ever since I saw that, I stopped looking up celebs and their ages 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sai Ketan Rao ☺️
So You're born on 19th July right?😆
Originally posted by: manny136
I would tell them go to sleep coz their little fans have school tom lol
I agree it’s mostly their little fans that show up on these live segments. It’s way past their bed time😆
Pani pher di 🤣 Mahi you win 🤣
Kya hua Delhi ke baccho ko?😆
Haaan 🤣 Hoti hai, adult banna pad raha hai
Mujhe bachhi rehni hai 🤣