Poll
Favorite Raghav Rao mode ? 🤣😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
I completely understand that.
Because since a couple of days I was more interested in your FF than the show.
I was too. Anyhow good for me. Will be able to complete rest of the things. A gift will be sent to CVs for dere help.
Me not coming alone😲
Let me call me girls...
Queen needs help...
I don't think I can be on anyone's side right now...🤐
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
I was too. Anyhow good for me. Will be able to complete rest of the things. A gift will be sent to CVs for dere help.
I had a feeling since a couple of days that I will loose interest soon and that's why I haven't been active in the main forum..
You prefer the angst filled, crying intense don Raghav?
Nothing is impossible for me... You know I'm possible .🤣
Originally posted by: Trista101
I don't think I can be on anyone's side right now...🤐
There is nothing to choose..
You on my side..
Queen and her bees. 🤣