I'm going to google KD's age🤣
Mujhe nai pata 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'm going to google KD's age🤣
Mujhe nai pata 🤪
Haha for the longest I thought I was the eldest here 😆
I say she is nineteen Nivi
I was right then Asfi😛
I’m only a nadaan bacchi when it comes to Gaumbi ☺️🤣🤣
Night of parda faash🤣
Intelligent ho aap☺️
Originally posted by: Raingoddess
I’m only a nadaan bacchi when it comes to Gaumbi ☺️🤣🤣
I am bacchi because dil to baccha hai ji
Sometimes...🤔
She’s 18+ but under 21 there’s only two ages left in between 🤣🤣
dusri kehthi hai I am two years younger than dhara and 1 year younger than KD 🤣🤣
dusri kehthi hai I am same age as KD 🤣🤣
Everyone is beating around bush 🤣🤣