Ha ek dum correct 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ha ek dum correct 😎
Haa...
Yha bhi apni tassali ke lie chahe jo naam de lo 😂
Yes I'm totally confused now 😐🤣 after one reply 😅
We have to wait n watch no option
Saba going to do chore chore chupke with us
Haaa... Aise tapori bachhe Vir ki rapport pr kalank h !!
JnM too were notorious but they were always charming. Inko to dekh ke hi ajeeb si irritation ho rhi h
I know ye raaz bhi last me hi khulega - they are adopted ... I knw/want this
I don't think they're adopted kids too. I think Prakashi has hired them to act like one 😈
Supriya!!🤗
Hum do hamare do Rewari mein nahin chalta hai🤣
But seriously I really wish they are adopted!
But seriously... Vir with 4 kids would look se odd. I already feel so creepy.
Itna buddha bhi nhi hai wo ki apni beti ki umar ki ladki se shadi aur pyaar kre 🙄🙄
Bandini ko itna follow mat kro 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Supriya!!🤗
Hum do hamare do Rewari mein nahin chalta hai🤣
But seriously I really wish they are adopted!
Shri diiii🤗
Aree rewari ke laws
2 biwi jhel li ab 4 bachhe... Sach me bhot jyada ajeeb lag rha h ye 🤣
Vir itna buddha bhi nhi h yaar ki itni bade bachhe ho uske. And imagine uski beti aur Purvi almost equal in age 🤢
Bandini part 2 nhi chaiye !
Islie adopted bachho ka idea best h👍🏼
I don't think they're adopted kids too. I think Prakashi has hired them to act like one 😈
Haiii ??? Prakashi paisa de kar kisi ko Vir ka bachha kaise bana skti h ?
Maybe VPS adopted 2 orphaned kids and raised them as his own?
or maybe uska koi bhai hoga jo parlok sidhar gaya ho and Mukhi adopted his nephew /niece?
I liked the 2nd option! Bcoz agar adopted hai toh 160 episodes ignore ksrna aur bhi kharab lagega😆
Waise real bhi ho toh kya fark padta hai? The only issue is that Vir has not yet told Pirvi he has 2 more kids, that too of her age