Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Let's s e aarthi first they have to be adopted ones tab aisa hoga...
The team is playing mind games like Saba now 😆
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Let's s e aarthi first they have to be adopted ones tab aisa hoga...
I m telling from first they don't seems like his kids to me
I too got an info on this..it's not long track as well
Yes I'm totally confused now 😐🤣 after one reply 😅
We have to wait n watch no option
Who replied u Romy?
U got inside infos too kya😳😆
Aur yaadgaar bhi.❤️
Garam chai ki pyaali se jo shuru hua.
I loved that prank.
Purvi ko aur tareeke dhoondne chahiye Vir ko uttane ke 😆
Someone from the crew...
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Let's s e aarthi first they have to be adopted ones tab aisa hoga...
I so badly want this !!
Ye bachhe saki ke naa ho. Sakshi ne sirf ek achha kam kia hai - JnM ko paida karke.. ab agar ye new entry (who seem ethicless) bhi iske bachhe hai to .....🤢
Hw many ppl gotv inside infos here?😲😆
Plzzz do share with us too 😆🤣 it ll reduce our stress 🤪🤣
Please tell that they aren't Vir's kids.
😆
Hw many ppl gotv inside infos here?😲😆
Plzzz do share with us too 😆🤣 it ll reduce our stress 🤪🤣
I agree 💯
Specially jab itni serious baat ho to 🤣