I know
Thats why🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I know
Thats why🤣
Ye to hai
Prema is 😍
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Prema, did you send KD the Gillette?? His armpits where clean today 🤣🤣
Shyad wo Mumbai main bhul gya hoga
Nahi toh hair grooming k Saath baki sab bhi groom up karvaya hoga😜🤣😋😆
Raavi has of late started looking more like a bunny rabbit as compare to this bubbly girl before marriage. They need to work on the styling of Alice. She is just looking too cute to be romanced.😆
Hmmmm difficult, 21 was still a child?? Soo 25? 😁
No not really 🤣
Originally posted by: Transference
Raavi has of late started looking more like a bunny rabbit as compare to this bubbly girl before marriage. They need to work on the styling of Alice. She is just looking too cute to be romanced.😆
but bunnies do the deed multiple times a day 🤣🤣🤣
This thread is really moving phast phast 😆
My phone autocorrects 'fast' to 'phast' these days 🤣🤣
child 😲😲 I will have you know that I am of both legal and drinking age okay 🤣🤣🤣