Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Seems like flashback ..with the dress he is wearing
Flash back wedding night it seems
Looks like we both posted together Dhara😆
just a two min difference 🤣🤣Looks like we both posted together Dhara😆
I have posted at 9:56 and your at 9:58…🤗
Lol..I saw before posting..didn't c , so I posted..
Aami same time la jump kele🤣
That night shoot video is not clear at all🤣...
Ved again driving...
Looks like FBS...shoot of accident time..
Keerti also present😡
Lion to aisa lag raha jail wale kapdon me hai
First of all thank god for shooting at night and not using the filter 😵
Secondly wish they could have shot it at Charminar only
Thirdly Mandaar ka wedding dress bahut hi sasta lag raha 🤣
This show has got some promising new faces huh..
The new actor looks promising.