KD last week se romance romance kar raha hai aur hume abhi tak waisa romance nai mila🤪🤣
Though I'm loving these halka halka soft scenes❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
KD last week se romance romance kar raha hai aur hume abhi tak waisa romance nai mila🤪🤣
Though I'm loving these halka halka soft scenes❤️
Ye kya kar di tuneee 🤣
Gaumbi’s Angel hokar aisi harkat 🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
I finally pasted my first cap....🤣
That too of Oily and Gaumbi 🤣 what a shubarambh 🤣
Time for a bong girls' YKB 🤗
Gaumbi aise looks doge toh kaun nahi phislega ?
Yeh toh phir bhi oily Anita hai. 😆
ITV couples start behaving like siblings after confessions and SR😆
Gaura is an exception here....They are class apart...

Ye kheer kha raha ya kuch aur samajh nai aa raha☺️🤣
This is the warning to other Gaumbi angels....we should not get carried away by oily's hruday parivartan🤣
heartbroken but also the caption makes me so happy but also heart is really broken but also I’m excited but also my heart is breaking but also can’t wait for this track but also heartbreak hurts but also they’re so cute…
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRB72HRBIRD/?utm_medium=copy_link
Safeguarding Gaumbi by sending a warning here😆