Hi❤️ Btw... aap swaagat naa bhi karte mai phir bhi iss chit-chat meiin interfere karti😎🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi❤️ Btw... aap swaagat naa bhi karte mai phir bhi iss chit-chat meiin interfere karti😎🤣
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Aiyyo mummy ko sunaaya, mummy is like
College ke dino meiin yeh gaana sab log bahut gaate the
WTF
But song suna hai, oh lord, jaggesh is just🤣
When I heard it first time, I was like,this exists as well🤣
So sorry once again....🤧🤧🤧
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Hi❤️ Btw... aap swaagat naa bhi karte mai phir bhi iss chit-chat meiin interfere karti😎🤣
🤣
Woh toh main bhi karti hu🤣
guys someone tell nah
is didi going to dance in the show??
what is this nonsense going around...
Can I please request not to take Didi and dance's name together... I'm a little cheerful today let's not murder our peace🤣
It also says
Your kidney should get paralysed🤣
Ishani, Shristhi has gone absolutely mad. She is torturing us with weird songs. 😲😲
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Can I please request not to take Didi and dance's name together... I'm a little cheerful today let's not murder our peace🤣
yaar my peace was murdered too nah right when I woke up and saw that post 🤣
Awwle it's ok. You didn't know❤️
Ab yeh kaise hoga???🤣