When I asked for new signature suggestion, Shrijan suggested Daya one and Riya suggested Sl*tty Savitri Seerat one. Since Shrijan's reply was first, I posted this first.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
When I asked for new signature suggestion, Shrijan suggested Daya one and Riya suggested Sl*tty Savitri Seerat one. Since Shrijan's reply was first, I posted this first.
Mujhe lagta hai Omkar Das Manikpuri central negative anti-hero lead hoga like kisi gaon ka kameena thakur ya koi daaku gang ka leader aur Arjit positive lead hoga🤣.
Mods are so much ignorant and insensitive that they did not made a Global Thread on Dilip Kumar's sad demise😡.
Isko kya ho gaya??
Mods are so much ignorant and insensitive that they did not made a Global Thread on Dilip Kumar's sad demise😡.
games ke liye aur DT ke birthday pe hi dhyan hota hai
Congratulations Raj for 55,000 likes/reacts🥳🎉
Thank you uncle 🙏🙏
When I asked for new signature suggestion, Shrijan suggested Daya one and Riya suggested Sl*tty Savitri Seerat one. Since Shrijan's reply was first, I posted this first.
Next siggy choke slam romance ka scene lagana nd yeh 24th july ko update karna
Akash ke liye khush khabar .....show poora urban hoga nd bahut saare initial epi foreign me shoot honge plus new generation leads highly stylish honge
Originally posted by: IamRaj96
Akash ke liye khush khabar .....show poora urban hoga nd bahut saare initial epi foreign me shoot honge plus new generation leads highly stylish honge
Tumhe nahi lagta tumhe Akash se saath kissi aur ko bhi tag karna chahiye tha. 😏🤭
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2035313460423315579
Hiba Nawab and Adhik Mehta to lead Optimystix Entertainment's next on Sony SAB tentatively titled “Chudail Chali Sasural” remake of American...
4