Vijay ji,
after 7pm, Will you plz post your answers (indirect hints) here. so that we can calculate our points and have some fun.
Thank you 🙏
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Vijay ji,
after 7pm, Will you plz post your answers (indirect hints) here. so that we can calculate our points and have some fun.
Thank you 🙏
Then get your eyes checked.
Originally posted by: MooPoint
😆
Kya din aa gaye, Hinna is almost in top 30 scorers. Better start preparing for a natural disaster.
Kya almost??? I am on 29😡
Originally posted by: hasini009
Vijay ji,
after 7pm, Will you plz post your answers (indirect hints) here. so that we can calculate our points and have some fun.
Thank you 🙏
You should have posted this in site thread, shaayad padh leta😅 else get hinna to tag him🤣
I pray that by the time you finish writing them the deadline is over.
Are you trying the 'End main answers do so you wait for less time for the results' theory?
Originally posted by: BearNaNa
It is sad that Miniote banned DP Ranveer answers 😭
https://www.facebook.com/650469255064278/posts/3951835708260933/?app=fbl
There is more ☺️😆
https://www.facebook.com/100005497186464/posts/1656164634576760/?app=fbl
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Are you trying the 'End main answers do so you wait for less time for the results' theory?
Nah, I told myself I will finish a writing a piece of code for a project before I spend time thinking about the answers. Unfortunately I haven't finished yet !
Looks like someone's busy😆Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
Nah, I told myself I will finish writing a piece of code for a project before I spend time thinking about the answers. Unfortunately I haven't finished yet !
Hope you get the time to think over the answers and send them...🤔
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9