Shakhi is ❤️
These scenes are always gna be memorable.
Specially the wedding mirror.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Shakhi is ❤️
These scenes are always gna be memorable.
Specially the wedding mirror.
K Shellon poem for Anokhi
Mirror, mirror on the wall I care not of what they think of me For I am more than they can see
Wow ....loved this post ❤️
There is another one in today’s episode 😍
Late to the post. Busy life nowadays 😳😆
My favourite mirror sequence is ofc the Wedding day one but I really enjoyed Shaurya's dream sequence. That was smtn else ❤️ The entire episode was so good & wholesome!
Wow so pretty this is 😍😍 ShaKhi are just adorbs ❣️❣️