My aatma will still be here🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My aatma will still be here🤣
Haa dikh raha hai🤣🤣
She might be busy with work😆
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Jo bhi pyaar hai. From the off-screen pictures it looks like they don't interact with anyone except each other.
Yes probably..if I recall once Ayesha did mention that these two are always together like love birds... something like that 😬
Yes probably..if I recall once Ayesha did mention that these two are always together like love birds... something like that 😬
Its okay yaar.. They are new in love...So its fine.. I guess..
let buba and bubi enjoy their honeymoon phase nah... who knows how long it will last 🤣
Yes probably..if I recall once Ayesha did mention that these two are always together like love birds... something like that 😬
Oh yeah, where she mentioned that Aish makes best coffee on the set😆
Yes probably..if I recall once Ayesha did mention that these two are always together like love birds... something like that 😬
But I'm scared of pigeons🥲
All okay, why are you sad
I am scared of the mess they create😶😶