sai is the judge 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
sai is the judge 😉
I am going to spam here
Why? What an extreme reaction!!
Precap 🤪🤪😆
These two are fighting about Ajinkya again at home.......
Virat: I have a right to talk about your personal things because I am your husband and your guardian
Sai: You don't have to take my zimmedari
Virat: Tell these things to your friends I am not your friend
Sai: Okay then who are you to me?
Virat: 😳
Originally posted by: CYALOCW2NVJFVHK4
guys precap is looking really bad....
virat called himself sai's guardian..looks like huge fight might be coming
Guardian Matlab phir sye are they back to your are my responsibility 😂
Sai se related sab baat yaad hai usseSo Ghajini Chavan doesn't have memory loss about GC he remembered the first time he met her and gave her that award in GC on stage 😆
virat winked at sai before beginning the performance
Guardian Matlab phir sye are they back to your are my responsibility 😂
no yaar sai asks him what he is to her...
Aai whistled for Virat
Kaku says to Ninad that she’s also becoming jungli like her jungli bahu
Precap 🤪🤪😆
These two are fighting about Ajinkya again at home.......
Virat: I have a right to talk about your personal things because I am your husband and your guardian
Sai: You don't have to take my zimmedari
Virat: Tell these things to your friends I am not your friend
Sai: Okay then who are you to me?
Virat: 😳
I really hope there is no kaand and the fight ends tomorrow only