Sorry, I am a bit late.
Everything will be sorted Hava. Be positive and be strong. Do the best you can.
Our wishes are with you.🤗
Cheers....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sorry, I am a bit late.
Everything will be sorted Hava. Be positive and be strong. Do the best you can.
Our wishes are with you.🤗
Cheers....
I think I saw minionite giving another hint somewhere
hi sweetu . I dint knew you were also playing yayOriginally posted by: teri_Sanem
I think I saw minionite giving another hint somewhere
🤗I’m still new in the game tho. Just started playing from the last one. It’s addictive.hi sweetu . I dint knew you were also playing yay
. Good u r playing too🤗 .. I have played some 3-4 times still suck at it 🤣Originally posted by: teri_Sanem
🤗I’m still new in the game tho. Just started playing from the last one. It’s addictive.
I did terrible in the last one😣. This one I think I just got lucky 😂 knockouts mein pata chale ga mujhe main kitne paani mein huun.. Good u r playing too🤗 .. I have played some 3-4 times still suck at it 🤣
Originally posted by: teri_Sanem
I did terrible in the last one😣. This one I think I just got lucky 😂 knockouts mein pata chale ga mujhe main kitne paani mein huun.
Which one was it ? LGBQT one ? I come to bolly forum mostly to play this only.. very addictive .. even if we get bored if it .. tough to not play ….knock outs will be fun ..
hi sweetu . I dint knew you were also playing yay
hey even I am playing😡
Which one was it ? LGBQT one ? I come to bolly forum mostly to play this only.. very addictive .. even if we get bored if it .. tough to not play ….knock outs will be fun ..
haa LGBQT wala hi.
Hmm. matlab? Aur kis forum mein ho?
mujhe jeetna hai 😆
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9