The start is hilarious. Pehle khud chipki aur fir zor se dhakka marr diya.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The start is hilarious. Pehle khud chipki aur fir zor se dhakka marr diya.
I think at this rate we will soon catch up with Raghav/Sai's AT
lekin yahan car speed kar raha hai
accident samay Raghav speed mode pe tha😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I knew it 🤣
Isilye Maine tag kiya tha Tumhe
Even I don’t share the nicknames i give to ppl
Hum itne similar hai 🤣
Oh you're possessive too 🤣🤗
🗝️, Reddy and Inu... these are my uniquely given nicknames in this forum 😆 In par no nazar daaloing 🙅😆
We really are too much similar 🤪🤣 Soul sisters 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: ReemShah
lekin yahan car speed kar raha hai
accident samay Raghav speed mode pe tha😆
Abh kaunse mode pe tha bas Ved hi batha saktha hai 😆
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Hain? Aisa kyun?? No no maine inspire hone laayak kuch nahi kiya
Ji aap sote kab ho ji? work and padhai...itna load kaise le lete ho?
It's what we do best 🤣🤗
Have you guys ever pictured or hoped that your fav onscreen couple for instance RaghVi, get to do a scene, romantic, hot or any scene that you have loved in another couple on TV or in films in the past?
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
This has gotta be the CUTESTTT thread there is.. All the gifs❤️ the one in which she falls in the pool is just adorable!!
Yes it’s cute
I’m happy people volunteered and made those two cute posts
Princess Pikachu Pallu ❤️😆
See I again read this as Amma 🤣 This is a hopeless case 🤣