GIFs dekh ke lag raha hai tum hi Sunny ban chuki ho, so carry on! 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
GIFs dekh ke lag raha hai tum hi Sunny ban chuki ho, so carry on! 🥳
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Poora din kya intellectual, deep baatein chali and raat ko this madness. Perfect mix 🤣
I missed the intellectual deep baatein... Time difference but wo to hoti rehti hain.. This madness was a welcome change
Sab log so gaye kya
let's finish this thread today only
record ban jayega
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
GIFs dekh ke lag raha hai tum hi Sunny ban chuki ho, so carry on! 🥳
I will be your GIFs supplier.
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Noo I am a kannadiga sorry I can't tell which song it was
I can just understand thoda bohut telugu to make out its telugu song
I am nidhi btw 🤗
it's fine...it thought you were a telugu since you were able to recognise the song
hey Nidhi
Are you leaving Anna for Farhad 🤓🤓. I know it. I had a doubt when evil Faru invited you to club.
I knew this EF ke harkatein theek nahi lag rahe 😡
But that Pallu would be so easily beguiled... I didn't expect it 😭
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
I missed the intellectual deep baatein... Time difference but wo to hoti rehti hain.. This madness was a welcome change
Same here...Pallu ki tarah, we will be sane and insane at the same time.
No no, Sunny ka koi assistant nahi. Tum badhiya kar rahi ho Neha, karti raho.
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
What? 😲
Krishna and Raghav 🤢
Harikrishna for life.....
This is keechu here...🤣
Tum Faru ko Pallu ke saath link kar rahi ho 🗝️ 🤔 How can you even think to do it? 😭
Originally posted by: ReemShah
Sab log so gaye kya
let's finish this thread today only
record ban jayega
All are night owls here ?😂