Oh accha! What is the song title? It was hilarious the lyrics that is!! 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh accha! What is the song title? It was hilarious the lyrics that is!! 🤣
Originally posted by: meghumonu
I think the song which was playing in the Radio while Amma was drunken dancing was Kannada. 🤣
Nop,it's telugu Gangu leader song by Anirudh
Main usko baitha ke veena Aunty ke reel Dekhaungu with Jay ke BTS 🤣😈😎
I guess sai only put it 😂
Seeing how much unprepared ph is with telugu 🤣
Originally posted by: ReemShah
I dont understand the meaning of the whole song but the tune is really nice
Yes the tune is great and top of that Allu Arjun swag!! ❤️
Haan 🤣
Solid entertainment chal raha hai. It's a toss-up on which story I like more- show waala ya yeh.
No idea 🤣
I don't even belong to this place 🤪
Anyways Hi everyone I'm Amekha.
Hey Amekha
this AT goes from doing the sanest discussion to the craziest one
I know you definitely belong to this place---everyone does
Yeh bandhan toh pyaar ka bandhan hai 🤪🤣
his dance was really good
Haan Faru baby please focus your attention on this lovely lady for now 🤣