Originally posted by: Wallflowers
I don't know. I didn't understand a single word when he was singing🤣
Me too. I just understood it was about Karna !! That's all!! Karna is my favorite character from Mahabharata.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wallflowers
I don't know. I didn't understand a single word when he was singing🤣
Me too. I just understood it was about Karna !! That's all!! Karna is my favorite character from Mahabharata.
Yahi to Connection hai bro😉🤣
Yes, He definitely is❤️
Yeah, both Raghvi have "eye" contact here. One is Apple of the eye and the other is Radiant eyes 🤪
Yaha samajhlo Eye= Rao 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: meghumonu
I think the song which was playing in the Radio while Amma was drunken dancing was Kannada. 🤣
No actually it was a telugu song 😂
Originally posted by: meghumonu
I want top lessi podi with Pallavi and Raghav dancing it will super duper hot.
I dont understand the meaning of the whole song but the tune is really nice
Can't believe he is troubling sweet and innocent you. I had warned you earlier. If only you listened
Anyways don't worry I'll make you my lioness 🤣
Haina
Sab aisa hi karte hai mere saath 😒🥺
Sun lena chahiye tha 🤧
Wow 🤩
Mera lion ghar aaya , oh ram ji 😎
(Iske aage gaana nahi aata 🤣)
And Amna being grateful that she added double n and double a to her UN 🤣
But you know what, somehow Amna and amma always end up in the same sentence even now I always have to be careful whom I'm addressing as what 🤣
It looks like me and Amma are quite inseparable 🤣. Let's enjoy together Amma 🤗
Originally posted by: ReemShah
I dont understand the meaning of the whole song but the tune is really nice
Same here
I didnt understand a bit
But Liked the tune 😆
Oh finally , we got a telugu song 🥳
Raghav nahi Jiju 😡
What is wrong with you Krishna 🤔