Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
VashmAy ne bhi Khana khaya... DT K Saath. VashmAy scene tha Aaj 😳 Kuch nehi ho sakta humara 🤪 Next DT res kar leti hnu. Bina Kabir dhoonde VashmAy not gonna shift from Delhi.
I always wanted a proper Khana khilana scene between VashmAy... Finally 😀 Running to watch on Jio TV.... Serf clips se kaam nehi chalega 🤣
It's a song... Here is the VM dekh
https://twitter.com/ChamaktaTara__/status/1412373170313519111?s=19
Yes Mohan and Bindu's son Rohit is our Kabir 😊
Amrit writing and narrating VashmAy Love Story 😊
https://twitter.com/Scoops_Ahoyy/status/1412445783626977281?s=19
OMG today's Vashmay scene was so cute😍😍
Those Vashmay flashbacks when Amrit was writing their story
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I always wanted a proper Khana khilana scene between VashmAy... Finally 😀 Running to watch on Jio TV.... Serf clips se kaam nehi chalega 🤣
I got to know aaj vashmay scne aur vashnay flashbacks the😆..toh epi ka ist half worth watching😛❤️
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
VashmAy ne bhi Khana khaya... DT K Saath. VashmAy scene tha Aaj 😳 Kuch nehi ho sakta humara 🤪 Next DT res kar leti hnu. Bina Kabir dhoonde VashmAy not gonna shift from Delhi.
Yesh...jab tk vashmay closure ni hoga...hum bi aise hi DT p mandrate rhenge aur clips dekhte rhenge 😆🤣
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I always wanted a proper Khana khilana scene between VashmAy... Finally 😀 Running to watch on Jio TV.... Serf clips se kaam nehi chalega 🤣
Mein bi dekh k aati hun😆
Jio TV Zindabad 😈
Mere yha toh chal rha tha, vashmay dikhe toh m aa jaati hun uthke😆, but today That time I was busy in office work