Originally posted by: 5PYUYHZVSNYOFICF
Yahan kya ho raha hai?
KDice. To ship or not to ship? 🤣 That waala discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 5PYUYHZVSNYOFICF
Yahan kya ho raha hai?
KDice. To ship or not to ship? 🤣 That waala discussion
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
I am telling you guysss, kuchh lochaaa hai😈
To break all your bubbles, here I come😆 But she said today that she is going to find a weirdo for herself after his post😆
Obviously my vote goes NOT to ship🤣
Tum kya bolti?
Car pool kar rahe, good thing, save Petrol.. waise bhi Mumbai has too much traffic and pollution.
Sensible log!
I think I have transcended these levels 🤣
It’s so cute looking at them, but I’m okay with anything that they are 🤣
I’ve attained bliss, Sakshi 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: 3W6OHJBUMCYSI2EP
Car pool kar rahe, good thing, save Petrol.. waise bhi Mumbai has too much traffic and pollution.
Sensible log!
My sensible Sakshi 🤣 only you’d think that 🤣 I love you 🤗❤️
To break all your bubbles, here I come😆 But she said today that she is going to find a weirdo for herself after his post😆
Aree woh to bas usse ched rahi thi🤭
In heart she would be like main tujh jaise weirdo ko Kabhi nahi chodne wali.🤣🤣
On a side note, yeh actors logo Ka mast hai.agar one sided crush bhi hua to they can do romantic scenes together, spend so much time on the set🤭🤭
Originally posted by: MQBCJ7B6UPVUTBXQ
Car pool kar rahe, good thing, save Petrol.. waise bhi Mumbai has too much traffic and pollution.
Sensible log!
Issue kehte hai Dil ko tasalli dena🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Aree woh to bas usse ched rahi thi🤭
In heart she would be like main tujh jaise weirdo ko Kabhi nahi chodne wali.🤣🤣
On a side note, yeh actors logo Ka mast hai.agar one sided crush bhi hua to they can do romantic scenes together, spend so much time on the set🤭🤭
Priyaaaankaaaa why you do this 🤣❤️