Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I am offended at how slow this thread has been going
Where are you, spammers??
Tum aa gaye ho noor aa gaya hai.. nahi to charago se lau jaa rahi thi... 😳
Missed you wifey🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I am offended at how slow this thread has been going
Where are you, spammers??
Tum aa gaye ho noor aa gaya hai.. nahi to charago se lau jaa rahi thi... 😳
Missed you wifey🤗
Aww babyOriginally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Tum aa gaye ho noor aa gaya hai.. nahi to charago se lau jaa rahi thi... 😳
Missed you wifey🤗
Missed you too love🤗
The same which talks about milk churning as centrifugal force
Or the simple potato changes into Solanum Tuberosum
Its that language Ig🤔
Did you send your answers?
Mereko iss round me kuch single digit hi milega..😆 ande ki ummeed nahi hai kyunki main khati nahi hu🤣
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
The same which talks about milk churning as centrifugal force
Or the simple potato changes into Solanum Tuberosum
Its that language Ig🤔
Tum science wali ho na🤣 dikh raha hai..
Should I?
I think I should
I was happy with a good supply of dopamine to my brain and then comes your questions and then my heart got tachycardia
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Should I?
I think I should
I was happy with a good supply of dopamine to my brain and then comes your questions and then my heart got tachycardia
any ranveer singh fans ? do comment here https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5236075/happy-birthday-ranveer-singh
I don't know who likes him here so if you dislike him don't get offended
I didOriginally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Did you send your answers?
Mereko iss round me kuch single digit hi milega..😆 ande ki ummeed nahi hai kyunki main khati nahi hu🤣
And same here love
I dont expect anything but a 0
This is the one 🙈and it was for a mod 😲 lord what was wrong with me back then?? 😕🤔
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9