You only give na T!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You only give na T!
Arey haan, daalti hoon 😆
KaminA?? Isse better Naam nahi hai kya 😆
good morning meri jaans 🤗
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Prema I have no prob in helping T
But I don’t think I will be able to do it justice
Her posts are magic🖤🖤🖤
You are underestimating yourself😃
As much as we all like Piu’s posts and her analysis, have always found Pixie’s, Sofia’s and your take on characters and episodes interesting as well😃
tired 🤪 how about you?
Totally agree now a days me too observing this shinny write comments and likes akshya kinshuk simran pallavi 's posts but not kanwar and Alice posts
I am still in MST, just saying😆