I love rice😈

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love rice😈

No, we were from different department... Serf exam dene Gaye the wahan, train bhi pakadni thi so kuch Bawal Kiya nehi 😆
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
We can cook better food for them 😆
Uday k liye pulao aur Vashu K liye pani puri 😳
Uday ko paratha with achar
Vashma ke liye rosgulla
Par waha its strict toh idhar jaisa enjoy nhi hoga😈........ toh i would say ki jab tak show off air nhi hota forum open rhega toh hum kbhi kbhi beech mein yaha aa skte hai

🤣🤣🤣
You know what that same person offered me when I was having watermelon juice?
BHANG! That was their sanskaari drink 😊
🤣🤣
Sanskaar drink toh lassi hai😈
Not denying that either. Curd rice is best for the stomach 😆❤️
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Yes all kinds of rolls are available here... Egg roll, chicken roll, mixed egg/chicken roll. Ek Baar after exam Humne canteen mein chicken roll order Kia tha but roll K andar serf gajar tha 🤣
Gajar roll 🤣🤣
What did you do then?
Because then all Pandavs become my brothers, and I dont wanna be their sister.
Hahaha..main momos, pasta, pizza ye sab nai khaati..
Smart girl...👏 US mein rheke bi tum nahi khaati ye🤗
I too eat occassionally though😈