Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
Becharon ko 2 sec ki chain nahi hai😭
I hope they moves out of Delhi soon... Past is haunting them so badly there. 😭
Yes, hope they get some relief soon 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
Becharon ko 2 sec ki chain nahi hai😭
I hope they moves out of Delhi soon... Past is haunting them so badly there. 😭
Yes, hope they get some relief soon 🥺
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
I had one kolkata style chicken roll... My husband's mami used to live in Kolkata, she made it... She said its a famous street food in Kolkata.
Yes all kinds of rolls are available here... Egg roll, chicken roll, mixed egg/chicken roll. Ek Baar after exam Humne canteen mein chicken roll order Kia tha but roll K andar serf gajar tha 🤣
Its too theekha... I cant do without something sweet after pani puris.
I used to not have any food, just 12 rasgullas for lunch in one ghar ki shaadi 😈
Waah, I do that in case of fast food😈
Wahaan anchal AT pe milenge🤗
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
No restrictions on dining out here... So we go out once in a while... I was craving for paani puri for some reason😂

Congrats!! 🥳
But you've not lived there na, I have lived in South India isliye mujhe pata hai lekin bhul jaati hu kabhi kabhi 😆
That's amazing... Where in the south?
Hein?😲 ye kya bola tumne
Indian drink you meant to say... toh ye lo ye piyo
Gol Gappe ka paani
🤣🤣🤣
You know what that same person offered me when I was having watermelon juice?
BHANG! That was their sanskaari drink 😊
Bengali food hai kuch toh..
Maine khaya hai, naam nai pata..
Onion kulcha type lag raha hai na?
Arpi said its egg roll
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Yes all kinds of rolls are available here... Egg roll, chicken roll, mixed egg/chicken roll. Ek Baar after exam Humne canteen mein chicken roll order Kia tha but roll K andar serf gajar tha 🤣
Omg... Itna bada dhoka🤣🤣🤣