Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
HAHA love this!
As per the precap, I am wondering where is Shaurya? Leaving Anokhi alone at night to study🤔
Originally posted by: cool_rashi
HAHA love this!
As per the precap, I am wondering where is Shaurya? Leaving Anokhi alone at night to study🤔
Preparing for passionate SR on
Demand of FD
Shagun chalke aati h khud ki insult krwane. Shaurya is doing the jale p namak chidakwana
Such a tease shaurya
Originally posted by: sushfiza
Shagun chalke aati h khud ki insult krwane. Shaurya is doing the jale p namak chidakwana
Such a tease shaurya
IKR and I loved it.
ha ha Shagun has to take her daily dose of tablets
Tab. Abshagun thrice daily till she is in SH 🤣
This has been my favourite scene today. ❤️
Message so clearly delivered to Shagz. Phir bhi nahi sudhregi!
This has been my favourite scene today. ❤️
Message so clearly delivered to Shagz. Phir bhi nahi sudhregi!
Indeed best scene !! Followed by Shakhi scene offcourse but shagun ki beizzati has a separate fan base🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: cool_rashi
HAHA love this!
As per the precap, I am wondering where is Shaurya? Leaving Anokhi alone at night to study🤔
Pre-cap mein sab Nahin dikha sakte . You got to watch episode to know😀
Originally posted by: ShakhiLove
Pre-cap mein sab Nahin dikha sakte . You got to watch episode to know😀
I really hope you're right as this peaked my interest for today's ep!!