So much talent. Multiple dialogue clips and editing is so on point.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So much talent. Multiple dialogue clips and editing is so on point.
Ab woh chilgoza chaand ho gaya 🤣
Originally posted by: mallukumari
So much talent. Multiple dialogue clips and editing is so on point.
I know!! How do they do that!?? Where do they get the ideas from! I’m constantly amazed 😁🙌🤩
I agree!!! Much needed!!
Thanks my dumpling!!! 🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by: rumi_dee
I know!! How do they do that!?? Where do they get the ideas from! I’m constantly amazed 😁🙌🤩
I need more of these crack type videos!!