Aarav - Athidi - Simar the best combo

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I am totally loving this nanad bhabhi(Athidi and Simar) combination yaar. When Simar's own sister didn't understand her. Here their is her sister-in-law who is being a strength and support to her. I wish makers always show this bond btween them. And then lets mix Aarav in this combo it makes a hit. In yesterday's episode when Aarav asked Simar was she comfortable, Athidi told him thanks for asking bhai "mein comfortable hun"  that was so cute. 

Then in ice cream parlor when Athidi asked how Simar know about Aarav's favorite ice cream the brother - sister conversation was again a cute one. Then how Athidi spoke to Aarav for Simar's dreams, that if she gets married and goes to her in law and if they don't support her dreams won't you all feel bad that was such a nice scene.

In most hindi serials I have seen they have nanad as one of the villain. Its like a fresh breath of air to see a good nanad - bhabhi combo.

Edited by hari15 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes, i love her too. She is too cute and sweet. Her and Aarav scenes are wonderful. At the beginning, i thought Sandhya is going to be the pillar of strength for Simar. But now it seems Aditi is going to major role in uniting SiRav 😃

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Even I never expected this bonding.earlier in kyunki saas,ipkknd1 n 2 etc had bhabhi nanad bonding.

Originally posted by: hari15

I am totally loving this nanad bhabhi(Athidi and Simar) combination yaar. When Simar's own sister didn't understand her. Here their is her sister-in-law who is being a strength and support to her. I wish makers always show this bond btween them. And then lets mix Aarav in this combo it makes a hit. In yesterday's episode when Aarav asked Simar was she comfortable, Athidi told him thanks for asking bhai "mein comfortable hun"  that was so cute. 

Then in ice cream parlor when Athidi asked how Simar know about Aarav's favorite ice cream the brother - sister conversation was again a cute one. Then how Athidi spoke to Aarav for Simar's dreams, that if she gets married and goes to her in law and if they don't support her dreams won't you all feel bad that was such a nice scene.

In most hindi serials I have seen they have nanad as one of the villain. Its like a fresh breath of air to see a good nanad - bhabhi combo.