Congratulations for thread number 12.🥳👏🤗
Cheers....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Congratulations for thread number 12.🥳👏🤗
Cheers....
Disney Princesses are extremely stupid tbh
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol I'm not alone!
I swear I was bored last week and Sleeping Beauty was playing on the TV and I just kept cheering for Maleficent.
And what's with kissing a sleeping princess? Has anyone ever heard of consent in Disney?
I prefer villains more coz no offense I rather take their villainess than these princesses ITV Bahu traits
Half of them arent even princesses though
She is stupid as hell...you marry the same guy who doesnt understand consent
How dumb are you woman?
And even Snow White...
And Beauty and the Beast too...like woman he has fudging caged you and you are dancing with him
Such Stockholm Syndrome
Aa gayi meri haar ka tamaashaa dekhna😎
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Aa gayi meri haar ka tamaashaa dekhna😎

Shibz you are doing great phir aapko haar ka haar kyunb chaahiye??
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Shibz you are doing great phir aapko haar ka haar kyunb chaahiye??
Aise hi, sexy lagega🤣 idk, shreya had convinced me that I got zero in r1 and abhi woh zero nahi mila toh khaali khaali feel ho raha (that doesn't mean I want a zero in next round or what to give my current or future score away)
Soni ko meri yaad na aayi kisi se ab kya kehna
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Aise hi, sexy lagega🤣 idk, shreya had convinced me that I got zero in r1 and abhi woh zero nahi mila toh khaali khaali feel ho raha (that doesn't mean I want a zero in next round or what to give my current or future score away)
yeh lo... ab khaali nahi feel hoga,..,.,🤣

Aap mumbai nahi aa sakte...🤣
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9