Ayesha is looking so beautiful in that black saree. I wish we get her solo pic in each look❤️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Ayesha is looking so beautiful in that black saree. I wish we get her solo pic in each look❤️
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Ayesha is looking so beautiful in that black saree. I wish we get her solo pic in each look❤️
I would like a photo shoot between in this black dress Sairat similar to the red saree.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I would like a photo shoot between in this black dress Sairat similar to the red saree.
I want SaiRat photoshoot in all the looks.
Awara Beware!!
Full simp wala caption🤣
Ayesha in that saree🔥🥵🥵
She is looking both adorable and sensual and the same time 😘😘
Aww ! She is looking so beautiful 🥰 🥰 and that guy seems so smitten with our Ayeshu 😚😚 we won't blame you dude we know you can't help but like her 😁😁
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
Aww ! She is looking so beautiful 🥰 🥰 and that guy seems so smitten with our Ayeshu 😚😚 we won't blame you dude we know you can't help but like her 😁😁
what would have happened if he had shoted with didi
Yeah after this caption... I so want him to work with bubi!🤣🤣🤣
vaise this thread is on 185 page where is new one