hi Razia how are you?
thanks a lot yaar🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
hi Razia how are you?
thanks a lot yaar🤗
The spy is perfect at her work, the news is pakka! Someone is trying to hide something😉
I'm good. What about you?
Welcome🤗
glad to hear
I am also okay
There's something more I heard😉
You're on a roll replying gifs🤣
Nah! I want to give them money you know, but they do it wholeheartedly just hearing my name & fame😎🤣

@bucky thank u! <3
@vagee I'm doing fine too
how's life? <3
Another promo; thanks to ZM forum. It's getting better and better. I think I'm more excited for this than KRP now😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ542-msvYD/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: YYP43Y256LBZJH5B
Oh cool! I played Saxophone today after hundred years....hopefully didn't give heart attack to my neighbors.... have a wonderful week! 😉 🤗👍🏼
Oh Woww!!
I'm sure they must have enjoyed it😎
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5