First part is very true.....or we will make & sell Baklava..also have plan B too....no worry. We're all set for something really drastic.........🤣🤣🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
First part is very true.....or we will make & sell Baklava..also have plan B too....no worry. We're all set for something really drastic.........🤣🤣🤣

Hi bucky how are you
thanks 🤗
I am good, wbu?❤️Originally posted by: XScarletHeartX
@vagee hiii! How are you doing?
hi she is still ill however she tested negative for coronavirus
Oh cool! I played Saxophone today after hundred years....hopefully didn't give heart attack to my neighbors.... have a wonderful week! 😉 🤗👍🏼
yum I love baklava my favourite turkish dessert
That's a good news! Take care dear.
Aane do, I waiting😎

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5