Everyone wants to know movie name ...🤣
Where are you Ande .. come and reveal the name 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Everyone wants to know movie name ...🤣
Where are you Ande .. come and reveal the name 🤣
I'm done with old posts 🤓
Anyone here 🤔
Me too 🙋🏻♀️ 😆
Shivi Will come in 15 minutes
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
What doing?
Just lying down simply 😛
Story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Why am I not super surprised?😆
When I saw the update link, I was like "okay that's Shivi and this is how she is, comes with updates when none expects her to do so"🤣
Shivi is like expect the unexpect...
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story story
Nice escape 🤣
But I'm not talking about it 🤪
Now I am here...
Now mine is 6122