Not really unexpected for me though🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Not really unexpected for me though🤪
You know my situation😭
Even now I came to ghost around to see if you came as said and found you😆
I have my internal again from 1:30 to 2 today. So will be poof in a while now🤪
That's so obvious🤣
I didn't think in that way🤣
I just typed cockroach I didn't mean cockroach is slow🤣
I too will go at 1:30 for my exam. I Will try to come after 2 if I'm free.
Here teacher is Sarah.
Are you learning it from her🤣
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Writing updates
Finish soon and post😆
All are poof
Okay, then I too will be leaving now.
We have a family gathering today. So not sure if I can come here. Will try to come but not sure🤔
Originally posted by: MessyMind
All are poof
Okay, then I too will be leaving now.
We have a family gathering today. So not sure if I can come here. Will try to come but not sure🤔
I am here di just writing updates