What a lazy cockroach you are🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
What a lazy cockroach you are🤪
Not more than me🤪
I had expected that you'd call Sarah di to see this 🤣
Are you too influenced by Sarah di 😈
She also say at last just kidding 🤦🏻♀️
Missing Sarah di 😒
No I was not knowing that Sarah di does same
Cockroach ? They runs faster di 🤣
But still, I got laptop more costly than what we have expected🤣
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Shivi if u free today why not read updates and comments 🤣🤣😉😉
You're being like a teacher who runs behind students to get their homework done🤣
If I go on reading then it would take much time and if I go there then can't be here so what's use of breaking my rule 🤔
You can read updates later. Now be here coz I'm here now🤣
Originally posted by: MessyMind
You're being like a teacher who runs behind students to get their homework done🤣
Yes di I am🤣