to kisne bola band karne ko
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
to kisne bola band karne ko
On the bird app, I saw somebody post Prachi's shot on the terrace and think it to be a BTS for Sasti Tamilian! 😲
Hello How are, khana apne ghar mein jake khana😎
On the bird app, I saw somebody post Prachi's shot on the terrace and think it to be a BTS for Sasti Tamilian! 😲
Matlab, prachi doing cameo for sasti😆
Was digging out the tweet, here it is 😃
https://twitter.com/DivSargunDiwani/status/1410882757635436550
yup,Even I saw that,it looked like prachi only but many assumed its preesha.,mean she doesn't even wear sarees like prachi,but fans just were just crazy ,nd were excited because that was to rudra preesha terrance scene,were so excited,but at last it was pranbir lovely scene.On the bird app, I saw somebody post Prachi's shot on the terrace and think it to be a BTS for Sasti Tamilian! 😲
So pranbir middle class terrace is same as sasti ka alishaan bangla vala terrace😆
On the bird app, I saw somebody post Prachi's shot on the terrace and think it to be a BTS for Sasti Tamilian! 😲
Ha, I corrected them by saying it was Prachi.
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
to kisne bola band karne ko
Yeh samajlo ki abhi mera account private hai twitter pe...no manhoosiyat😆
Originally posted by: Deepidj9
yup,Even I saw that,it looked like prachi only but many assumed its preesha.,mean she doesn't even wear sarees like prachi,but fans just were just crazy ,nd were excited because that was to rudra preesha terrance scene,were so excited,but at last it was pranbir lovely scene.
@Bold-tell me about it🤣 they really are!