Virat oh my god 🤣
He was like "I have heard that if you hug someone for 1 minute, all your tension disappears" and held his arms out and was like "Try and see what happens" and hugged her 🤣☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Virat oh my god 🤣
He was like "I have heard that if you hug someone for 1 minute, all your tension disappears" and held his arms out and was like "Try and see what happens" and hugged her 🤣☺️
Ayooo reeee ayoooo reee!!
devi tai and harini cheering for pulkit is so cute
Kaku asked Virat about where’s Sai’s body
Ninad is stammering
And Omi is like is she really dead?
Sunny was like jhooth mein bhi koi Marta hai kya
🤣🤣
I am going to revolt now.......
Patience is a virtue Siya 😉
Virat oh my god 🤣
He was like "I have heard that if you hug someone for 1 minute, all your tension disappears" and held his arms out and was like "Try and see what happens" and hugged her 🤣☺️
desperate times desperate measures 🤣
Virat oh my god 🤣
He was like "I have heard that if you hug someone for 1 minute, all your tension disappears" and held his arms out and was like "Try and see what happens" and hugged her 🤣☺️
yeh dono pgal hai
Virat oh my god 🤣
He was like "I have heard that if you hug someone for 1 minute, all your tension disappears" and held his arms out and was like "Try and see what happens" and hugged her 🤣☺️
Omg kya sach mein. Smart boy. Good way to get a hug na. 😘
Sunny called Trimurti’s PATTHAR dil 🤣🤣🤣