They have used their brains for performance aab thak gye hai 😁😁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
They have used their brains for performance aab thak gye hai 😁😁
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Nope the design of the upper part is different but I can understand why someone would think like that from our garreb PH.🤣🤣
They gave so many good costumes for 1 song to match the original songs , ab paise kaha bachaa hoga unkee pass 😂. But no complaints today🧘♀️
Ninu is still acting like a jerk 🤣.........Trimurti will never change 🤣
Ninu is still acting like a jerk 🤣.........Trimurti will never change 🤣
I thought they agreed to celebrate her birthday according to regional version
Originally posted by: appisuri
I thought they agreed to celebrate her birthday according to regional version
Yeah reluctantly but emon being emon made the trimurti sing song foe her 🤣🤣🤣
Ayesha's Gerua pic has already touched 1 lakh likes on Insta👏
Yeah reluctantly but emon being emon made the trimurti sing song foe her 🤣🤣🤣
Sachhi..I am excited to see the Trimurti sing now 😂😂
What a beautiful shot ❤️❤️
Such an adorable pic 🥰🥰