Cuz sword is freaking sexyyy
Didya miss me wifey??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Cuz sword is freaking sexyyy
Didya miss me wifey??
shreya will give the most unique answers that dont match with anyoneOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
We should get 4 lifelines for this round yaar
1. Phone/PM a friend/sheep
2. Ask the audience/sheeps
3. 50-50...Or writing 2 options and getting the point if any of them matches!
4. Ask the host (Minionite)
Originally posted by: hasini009
kal actually I wanna give your ID reference for the last question. but bhul gayi😆
No worries, there shall be many more opportunities throughout the course of the game which might invoke the wtf waali feeling. Tab ref de dena.
Now a days, randomly also if I read wtf somewhere, I feel someone is calling me out or mentioning me. 😆
Ikr but She should 🤣
I got lowest score in last round😎

Confident as ever😆
so did mysterie girl
Originally posted by: priya185
shreya will give the most unique answers that dont match with anyone
You missed the point Priya
What’s with the 🤷♀️ first?? And secondly Shreya only told us about him after he already gave his answers therefore I couldn’t possibly do that. And thirdly this was actually a joke. 😂 itna serious mat ho Wilson. 🥰
I am waiting for the day you start understanbding sarcasm Alexia
Anyway, where is your Mug today?😆
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2003461607536648328
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
9