Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yep ! She is looking really beautiful in this dress 😘😘 the colour is bright but it's not eye watering bright so it suits her very much 😍😍
Omi kaka looking scared of Gadchiroli ke sherni 🤣
Originally posted by: Devikadish
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ6GGS-B9Ek/
CN zillat arena is back.
Ayesha ke kapde ka colour kitna dhinchaak jhatkila type hai. Aankh ko na lage bas.
Sai’s old mangalsutra is back Vanku is making me VERY happy today 🤣
haina I thought mjhe hi lga The colour is bit bright but it's looking gud on her
Vanku Baba ki Jai ho 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: appisuri
haina I thought mjhe hi lga The colour is bit bright but it's looking gud on her
waise this is the same dress from holi dyed in green!!! 🤣
You know who is surprisingly good at reels, I felt? Pulkit! See his last one with Shivani!
Nope the design of the upper part is different but I can understand why someone would think like that from our garreb PH.🤣🤣
See this is now sounding like my Vanku Baba……his SaiRat Gareebi scheme continues 🤣