I am really happy happier with the tags🤣
I am gonna play badminton today 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am really happy happier with the tags🤣
I am gonna play badminton today 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I don't know...either ways the lady sitting behind is irritated working for them🤣
What r u guys talking abt. What is this cold war?
okay.... now I'm getting confused in turn🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I'll pm you👍🏼
Cuz, we can't have other show discussion here❤️
This is Sairat ke thread
Mujhe bhi I cannot understanding what is going on? 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
okay.... now I'm getting confused in turn🤣
Tum logo ko bhi pm karti hu ruko 🤣
This PM game is spreading like wildfire🤣🤣
Hi how r you?
Hii
Baby
Finally managed to sleep the entire day yet sleepy what’s up kya hor rha hai yaha
And Shristhi kabse pm pm khal rhi hai