Dude, what is going on with us🤣
I again said the same thing 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dude, what is going on with us🤣
I again said the same thing 🤣
Guyyysssss, i am misisng out coz no one is tagging em-- then i have to go back and read everythingggg...what is happeninggggggg😭
LOL Thu Thu Thu is a PH not a show
But I don't get what is this cold war discussions which keeps coming up on their insta posts🤔
Originally posted by: sairat07
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it for real?????????
Toooooo much excited!!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Oh my god. What the! Jutti karo?
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
But I don't get what is this cold war discussions which keeps coming up on their insta posts🤔
What cold war discussion??
Originally posted by: Stardust91
Guyyysssss, i am misisng out coz no one is tagging em-- then i have to go back and read everythingggg...what is happeninggggggg😭
Dont worry Sia, pick a random comment and quote, cuz I am so excitement adrenaline high that I literally am not able to concentrate on words🤣
That lady is like: kya yeh chhote maalik bade maalik ne pareshaan karke rakha hai... agar mujhe photo se crop kiye bina SM par post kiya naa toh haath se watch nikaalkar usse maarungi🤣🤣
I'll pm you👍🏼
Cuz, we can't have other show discussion here❤️
This is Sairat ke thread