Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Reem, spamming to finish thread kya? 🤣
(Karte raho, love these cute glimpses)
Aur naho toh kya Ashi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Reem, spamming to finish thread kya? 🤣
(Karte raho, love these cute glimpses)
Aur naho toh kya Ashi
Punya ka kaam kar rahi ho.
Arey humare cahane se kya e hoti hai..😆 Some tt wale & other sns wale seriously likes her.. & cvs likes to stalk there.😆Originally posted by: I-Got-You
I don’t her to come back 🤢
no 🤢
I cringed at that scene 😕
can’t watch her again 🤔
So in yesterday's episode Ved clearly said that him and Raghav were having a similar race on " 1st December ki wo toofani raat" when Raghav's car hit Mandhar and he "died"... Shouldn't he have been in jail 2 years back... Blooper right?