Originally posted by: varshaoforange
I still don't get why Mandaar's ring is in Raghav's house, lol
Raghav kept it r Ved might planted as he said indirectly he will reach it to palz , so tat palz confront Raghav about mandar’s death r Mandar entry .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: varshaoforange
I still don't get why Mandaar's ring is in Raghav's house, lol
Raghav kept it r Ved might planted as he said indirectly he will reach it to palz , so tat palz confront Raghav about mandar’s death r Mandar entry .
Please, I don't want him to have the same fate as Angre.
I feel bad for him after reading these.
https://twitter.com/saiketanrao/status/1411274527334539268
https://twitter.com/saiketanrao/status/1411275704231104513
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
I miss Hyderabad hotel and pool scenes of raghvi 😒
I miss those scene wherever pallavi go there is raghav photos behind her
I miss their pool side conversation
Yeah even with limited resources they gave some fabulous scenes!
You're watching IMMJ?
Originally posted by: varshaoforange
I still don't get why Mandaar's ring is in Raghav's house, lol
Because the plot demands it, and plot demands trump logic 😂
I used to watch it for a long time while it was still easy to follow. Season 1 was more intriguing but season two had more romance and angst (at least they tried). Plus, I love Helly!
I used to watch it for a long time while it was still easy to follow. Season 1 was more intriguing but season two had more romance and angst (at least they tried). Plus, I love Helly!
I love Helly too! Loved her last show to bits. I gave IMMJ a shot sometime last year, but it didn't click well enough for me to stick around for long.
July 3 episode was ❤️
thanks jean for these tweets🤗
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4