Dying🤣 Chachu has been busy while Chachi has been hiding. Poor Chachi got barely any screen time during the wedding.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dying🤣 Chachu has been busy while Chachi has been hiding. Poor Chachi got barely any screen time during the wedding.
Speeding up these scenes definitely adds to the intensity!
Monday ke eoisode mein I Ki hi SR ho jaane do
Vaise bhi public ko SR dekhne se matlab 😆
Monday ke eoisode mein I Ki hi SR ho jaane do
Vaise bhi public ko SR dekhne se matlab 😆
Hilarious
https://twitter.com/mareezeishq_bae/status/1410812467551240200?s=20
Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. this is hysterical!
meri beauty kis kaam ki? with THAT picture......🤣
Originally posted by: mallukumari
Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. this is hysterical!
meri beauty kis kaam ki? with THAT picture......🤣
Spot on I laughed so much, I had to go rewind to watch
Too good 🤣are gayatri ko bulao .pata nai inko 3 bacche kaise hue.inme toh koi compatibility hi nahi hain 🤣
Hayeee!!