Kon DP change kare..when that movie was all rage..bahubali..I loved that scene btw ...and that pose (myDP) was beautifully shot.. so aesthetic like a post card so I made it my DP.. now I am too lazy to change it😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kon DP change kare..when that movie was all rage..bahubali..I loved that scene btw ...and that pose (myDP) was beautifully shot.. so aesthetic like a post card so I made it my DP.. now I am too lazy to change it😆
Hiya yes i remember you 😆Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Hello anmol, how are you? You're on ddt. We've talked their though we're in a opposite team.😆
I’m good, how are you??
I used to visit ddt occasionally, mostly MF for me 😂
Yup i’m always in an opposite team to ddt members 🤦♀️😂
Good to see you here ⭐️
She’s the cutest!!! Pikachu has my heart now onward ❤️
Where is my drunk pikachu saying “no chipkali?” I swear, she looked the CUTEST EVER!!!!!! I wanted to get into my screen and pull her cute cheeks!
Hiya yes i remember you 😆
I’m good, how are you??
I used to visit ddt occasionally, mostly MF for me 😂
Yup i’m always in an opposite team to ddt members 🤦♀️😂
Good to see you here ⭐️
Hello ! you were in Rubina AT , right ?
Congratulations 🥳
She won
Hey, Yes i was 😂
You was too right? I remember seeing you around the forum, not sure about the AT though?
Yes she did, thank god for that 🥳
I’m over it now but was super happy at the time 😆
Hey, Yes i was 😂
You was too right? I remember seeing you around the forum, not sure about the AT though?
Yes she did, thank god for that 🥳
I’m over it now but was super happy at the time 😆
I was active for some time then left
I am also over it 😆
Originally posted by: Viewpoint
She’s the cutest!!! Pikachu has my heart now onward ❤️
Where is my drunk pikachu saying “no chipkali?” I swear, she looked the CUTEST EVER!!!!!! I wanted to get into my screen and pull her cute cheeks!
She was cute
I usually don’t like scenes where characters are drunks , most of them are OTT
But Raos were so cute ❤️🥰
No one was OTT
I literally have these two videos saved 😂❤️
https://twitter.com/Manusankaliya/status/1410971355827240967?s=20
https://twitter.com/Ayesha_ZaYain2/status/1410976732832743436?s=20
Pallu Pikachu bann gayi oh bhai 🤣🤣 cute hai