I am gonna miss all the fun :( I can’t imagine waking up at 6 AM on a freakin Sunday 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am gonna miss all the fun :( I can’t imagine waking up at 6 AM on a freakin Sunday 🤣
Y'all discussing answers.. cool!! Main kal hi seedhe dekhungi🤣 kitne mile..
I changed A to C just 10 seconds before submission .. I wasnt sure it even but when I panicked and checked sent box it actually did.
You mean mujhe subah uthna padega.
Meri 9 am se pehle ankhe nahi khulti. 😆
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
I am gonna miss all the fun :( I can’t imagine waking up at 6 AM on a freakin Sunday 🤣
🤣 its okay most india wale will miss it. It will be only foreign ppl who will be present
yup those are my unique answers iss liye
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
You mean mujhe subah uthna padega.
Meri 9 am se pehle ankhe nahi khulti. 😆
😆 ur choice dear as its sunday it will be hard for u to make up at 6 no?
@bOriginally posted by: priya185
people love saying f but I thought we are family-friendly (no swearing) and shreya's last tournament was hogwarts
chalo I hope bloody hell ppl do well too
Did you forget logic dies a thousand deaths in sheep game😆
yup those are my unique answers iss liye
Aww hope u get goals for it atleast.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 its okay most india wale will miss it. It will be only foreign ppl who will be present
Our weapon contains an application called alarm😎
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9