Hmm....Ab tak toh maalamaal ho gaye hote🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Hmm....Ab tak toh maalamaal ho gaye hote🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Arre karo karo bindaas kro!
Didi koi talent na hone par krti hai toh aap hone par thoda toh kr hi sakte ho🤣🤣
Sahe baat hai thoda Toe ghamand ho na chahiye
We wouldn't have to bestow major risks for diamonds then🤣
I would have bought high end ear buds with it, to make sure my ears do not cherish certain frequency of noise pollution across swimming pools
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
And words like beizzati were preparing their eternal rule of supremacy and dictatorships across a universe
Chai was beginning to gain ego over its reignOh hell❤️
Sarees were beginning to fold themselves only to be worn by a duck reincarnated as a human😳
I was just reading through the other forum topics. They are saying thank god theta they didn't get any BTS today. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Arre karo karo bindaas kro!
Didi koi talent na hone par krti hai toh aap hone par thoda toh kr hi sakte ho🤣🤣
But mereko pata hi nahi tha ki yeh talent hai mujhme🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I was just reading through the other forum topics. They are saying thank god we didn't get any BTS today. 🤣🤣
Kyu, woh Hanuman chalisa nahi padhte hai kya😎😌🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I was just reading through the other forum topics. They are saying thank god we didn't get any BTS today. 🤣🤣
Kue ohh didi kae
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I was just reading through the other forum topics. They are saying thank god we didn't get any BTS today. 🤣🤣
Kyu bhai??
They make new topic on every new BTS!🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
No, he is Chandan, he is a good actor , atleast finest in our kannada industry.
But yeah,it's not Neil level, but it's good👍🏼
So we can still be happy that Hindi wallas got the bestest of all??!!
I know I know, I need to be chill and not gush over NB because of she-who-must-not-be-named. However, I have somewhat melted because 1. ACT in ACTOR and 2. THAT dance!