Oh wow. Thank you❤️
may be Sheep game is the only competition where everyone wants others also do well and write same answer🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh wow. Thank you❤️
may be Sheep game is the only competition where everyone wants others also do well and write same answer🤣
Skipped 2 questions 😆
I just copy pasted PM I sent to Monitor Minionite 🤣
Lazy to find gifs for remaining questions now 😆
If we must say 😆
Alag alag honge😭
That's great...
Don't know why Zucku blocked my account🥺
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Why do think the dragon is asking for?? 🤣🤣
Then CA it is 😌🤞
1 or 2 match. 😆 Didnt get most hints. 🤣Ye lo Hints..
1. Iss weapon par sandeh nahi karte kabhi bhi maat de sakti hai
2. MSG Ajay Devgan
3. Creature that rhymes with DevGaN
4. Suno to zara humko hai ye kehna..
5. If you know Captain Jack you know my answer.
6. What you do after weeks/months of hectic work
7. Kuch to sharam karo janam kuch to sharam karo
8. Sorry EKD! I went with Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist.
9. I hope all sheeps ne Dekh Ke Number Dial Kara!
10. Baji ek bell tring tring
1. google karo, zeal ne bhi same likha
2.
3. move at a regular pace by lifting and setting down each foot in turn, never having both feet off the ground at once.
4 and 5. mirror image of d
6. state one's intention to take hostile action against (someone) in retribution for something done or not done.
I posted questions on pg no.126. if anyone interested to read
Yup you should never change answers just before sending them 🥲
I messed up horribly pakka 🥺
Same here...
Jab apne instinct ko support karti ho tab sheep ko googliya and when I support google sheep go on instinct
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9