Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Now that I wasn’t expecting at all. @Ved 😒😒
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
seriously She the one sent me to another world to fight a freaking dragon but she has nothing to do with it?? I can’t converse with you after this. 😒😒
The only reason I threw him is because he’s supposed to be superhero 😭
Well I do agree it's her fault for throwing all of us in to this death situation...not gonna spare you Senior...
But Jiju wala discussion I was saying...
Well not exactly wrong... He's Captain America do he should be able to try and win against the dragon...
37 sheeps who are active in the thread. Ready to discuss.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
37 sheeps who are active in the thread. Ready to discuss.
translation: 37 sheeps who are active in the thread. Ready to cry?
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
37 sheeps who are active in the thread. Ready to discuss.
How do you know 37 sheeps are here? you counted?
Hi when are we allowed to discuss answers
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
37 sheeps who are active in the thread. Ready to discuss.
Not me...
Tell me when it's gonna I start I will go silent 🤐
yeah nita I would like toOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
37 sheeps who are active in the thread. Ready to discuss.
Hello fello sheeplo😆
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9